Thursday 22 March 2018

All about me


Image result for all about me






My name is Adam, I go to Owairaka School. My favourite subject is maths. It is my favorite because I enjoy the games like E ako maths, \ Prodigy and Extra Maths.

I also like road patrol, swimming, playing with my friends and I like doing art such as drawing and paper mache.

Another thing I enjoy is getting tips off youtube clips, also blogging, creating a story from the back of my head and funny pictures from the internet like these.                                             Image result for nyan cat meme

Image result for kung pow meme






After school activities I like, are playing with my guinea pigs Nita, Cinnamon and Chocolate. I also talk to the dog next door called Muffin, and Lily too, which is my Grandmas cute Pomeranian with a bear cut. This is a bear cut.


Image result for pomeranian bear cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.